- Lead development of overall marketing overall marketing strategy annual business plan and budget in line with overall company's strategy.
- Manage and develop 'strategic marketing and planning' team.
- Develop new prospect clients for OEM business.
- Maintain and develop close relationship with new and existing clients.
- Attend events, as required, in order to build relationships with a network of potential customers and develop possible business opportunities
- Degree in marketing field or related field
- Maximum 5 years experiences in international marketing
- Experience in beverage/alcohol market is a plus
- Able to communicate in English